The Infrared Shuttle flash cure unit is an affordable alternative to quartz flash cures. Radiant infrared panels offer consistent heat throughout the production run. The Infrared Shuttle flash dryer mounts onto the print head of Anatol automatic presses and uses the stroke movement to provide even curing for substrates of all sizes. The Infrared Shuttle can also be mounted on a stand for use with manual or non-Anatol automatic screen printing presses.
- Digital percentage temperature controls
- Operation indicator light
- Heavy-duty steel stand optional
- Fully insulated panel guard to contain heat
- Stand is available for use with non-Anatol presses.
|Model #||Size||Single Phase|
|INFSHU-16"16||16" x 16"|
41cm x 41cm
|208V 14 AMPS, 2,740 W||N/A|
|INFSHU-18"20||18" x 20"|
46cm x 51cm
|208V 20 AMPS, 4,000 W||N/A|