This item has an additional Handling Fee of $25.50 at check out.
Ulano Orange is a ready-to-use SBQ-photopolymer direct emulsion formulated for imprinted sportswear printing. It is formulated with a “masking color” that reduces light scattering—the major cause of loss of resolution. With Orange, it is possible to use less costly white mesh without the closing up of fine lines and details.
Despite its anti-halation color, Orange is ultra-fast-exposing. It is perfect for shops with high stencil making throughput, as well as shops with fluorescent tubes or other low-intensity light sources. Orange has high viscosity (6,000 – 8,000 centipoise) that improves control when coating screens by hand and makes it a good choice for coarse mesh. Its high solids content (44 - 46%) results in better mesh bridging and edge definition, and fast drying.
Orange resists plastisols, most washup solvents, and some water-based textile inks, and it is easy to reclaim. Orange stencils are durable, will not become tacky under high humidity conditions, and have excellent wet strength and exposure latitude. Orange reduces stencil-making time in coating (because of its high viscosity), drying (due to its high solids), and exposure (due to its high photo-sensitivity).
- Orange, High contrast masking color: Improves resolution and definition
Saves mesh costs: use white instead of more-expensive dyed mesh
- Ultra fast exposing: Fast stencil throughput for high volume shops
Assures thorough exposure, even with weak light sources
- High (44-46%) solids content: Dries quickly.Better mesh bridging; lower Rz value yields sharper printed edges
- High (6000-8000 centipoise) viscosity: Easier to control during coating, even on coarse mesh
- Water and Solvent resistant: Resists plastisols and many washup solvents
Resists some water-based inks, even without added diazo
- Shelf Life: unopened: 1 year at 70F (21C)